Loop pushchairs are built to last. They love the daily hurly-burly they get from the householder's younger members, and they can resist the toughest terrain. On the sand, in the snow, when it rains, a Loop pushchair always does the job, taking your child wherever you want.
Even so, they like to be pampered and cared for with love, so that they are always in top form and ready to go. Here are some simple tips for maintaining them properly:
- Wash the metal and plastic parts with a damp cloth.
- Do not use harsh detergents that damage the chassis.
- Oil the wheels, especially if they have not been used for a while.
- Almost all the upholstery is removable and machine-washable; even so, those labelled otherwise can be washed with special dry-cleaning products.
- It's worth remembering that each fabric part of the pushchair has a composition tag showing the maintenance required.
- If it rains and your pushchair has been soaked, be sure to dry it thoroughly before folding it up again.