The personal details provided or gathered will be added to the files of PLAY, S.A. (hereinafter PLAY). Depending on the context and purpose for which the user has provided their details in each case, these details will be processed in order to:
- Contact the sender of the information, respond to their application, request or query, and undertake subsequent follow-up.
- Where appropriate, administer the USER's participation in the games, promotions, discounts, draws and contests on the Website.
- Where appropriate, administer the USER's registration on the Website.
- Where applicable, create the profile of the USER in order to provide him/her with personalized content.
Unless you notify us of your desire to the contrary, your details may also be used to send commercial information from the company and may be passed on to the companies in the PLAY Group for the joint management of client portfolios, and for the production of personalized offers of their products and services by any medium. If third party details are provided, including those of contact persons, it is your responsibility to ask these individuals for their consent and to inform them of all the provisions in this clause beforehand.
Except as stipulated in the preceding paragraph, the USER's details will not be passed on to third parties except for those communications that must be made to the competent authorities in the event of the USER carrying out actions which are against the law or in breach of the conditions stipulated in the Legal Notice.
The USER is responsible for the veracity of the information provided through this Website. To that end, the USER will be responsible for the accuracy of all the details he/she provides, and will update the information provided as appropriate, so that it reflects his/her real situation. The USER will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information that he/she provides, and for the damages that this may cause to PLAY or third parties.
This website uses mechanisms for the installation of cookies and the storage of IP addresses in order to communicate with the USER's device, provide the services requested, enhance the browsing experience and provide customized commercial information. Cookies are small data files that are stored on the USER's computer and which reveal information about the USER's browsing patterns and his/her use of the Website. This information will be processed in order to improve the Website, to personalize it, to ascertain your preferences and provide you with specific information about the products and services that best meet your needs.
The cookies used on this website are generated by Google Analitycs, and the name and the specific purpose of each one are as follows:
· __utma: Expires 2 years after the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date and the first and last time the user visited the website. It is used to count how many times a single user visits the site.
· __utmb: Expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the time of arrival to the website and expires 30 minutes from the last record of the page being viewed. It is automatically deleted when the website changes or the web browser is closed. It is used to calculate how long a user stays on a page.
· __utmc: This cookie is similar to the above, but is used for sites which have the old urchin.js tracking code installed.
· __utmz: Expires after 6 months.This cookie records the origin of visitors, the path followed to access the web - either directly from a link on another website, or from a link in an e-mail, using certain keywords in a search engine, via a display campaign, or through an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and browsing within the website itself (internal links). The cookie is updated on each visit to the website.
. text: This cookie is responsible for determining whether the Cookies Policy has been read and its use expressly accepted; this means that information about it will not appear again on subsequent visits to the website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer using the settings in your browser options. You can find information about how to do this for the most common browsers via the links listed below:
Security and confidentiality of personal data
PLAY has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data and to thereby prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, concerning the Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for its implementation.
However, the USER should be aware that computer systems can never be absolutely secure. The USER should also note that when personal data are provided over the Internet, this information may be gathered without their consent and subsequently processed by unauthorized third parties depending on the programs installed on their computer, even without their knowledge (spyware, malware, trojans, etc.). It is the USER's responsibility to protect their personal data, passwords and any other protected data that their computer contains. PLAY disclaims any type of liability for what happens to the information that the USER voluntarily publishes on the website, and which is used by third parties not authorized either by the USER or by PLAY.
In accordance with the provisions of the above Organic Law, PLAY informs you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by means of written notification which must be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
. These rights shall be responded to without prejudice to the obligation to preserve certain data in the legal terms, and until the expiry of possible liabilities arising from their treatment, or from the contractual relationship, as appropriate.